If you have complaints or there is something you think we can do better, we would love to hear from you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and then we return quickly.
2. Data controller
2.1 The data responsible for www.shop.nellesbar.dk is Nelle's Coffee & Wine A / S, Rosenbæk Torv 1A, 5000 Odense C, CVR number 34729700 (herein referred to as “we”, “us” or “ours”). This means that we are responsible for your personal information.
Shop.nellesbar.dk collects information about our users in two ways: Through ‘cookies’ (please read our Terms of Trade and Delivery) and through registration (see below).
Purpose and basis for the collection of personal data
3.1 We will ensure that your personal information is only collected and processed in accordance with one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide products and services that you have ordered;
- to answer any questions or objections you may have;
- to notify you of changes in our services;
- for you to participate in contests or promotions;
- if you have agreed to receive direct marketing, to carry out the direct marketing to you in accordance with your consent
- to provide you with information about the products and services, similar products and services that you have previously purchased from us or that you have inquired about;
- to improve our website, products and services;
- to improve security and prevent fraud and abuse;
- to store personal information to the extent necessary to comply with the Accounting Act and other legal obligations that Nelle's Coffee & Wine may have.
3.2 Our basis for treatment is:
- The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which you are a party in connection with the purposes stated in section 3.1. a-c.
- The processing is carried out on the basis of your consent in connection with the purposes stated in section 3.1 d-f. You can revoke your consent at any time.
- The processing is necessary for us to pursue its playtime interests, in particular to improve the user experience and security as well as to prevent fraud and abuse in connection with the purposes set out in clause 3.1 g-h.
- The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation which is incumbent upon Nelle's Coffee & Wine in connection with the purposes set out in point 3.1 i.
3.3 We store your personal information on the following basis:
- Where the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract, we store your personal information until the contractual relationship is terminated.
- Where processing is based on your consent, we store your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
- Where the treatment is necessary for that Nelle's Coffee & Wine can pursue its legitimate interests, we store your personal information as long as we have a business purpose for the storage and not for longer than 2 years from you deregistered your profile.
- Where the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation incumbent upon Nelle's Coffee & Wine, we store your personal information in accordance with the Accounting Act in particular, which is 5 years from the time of purchase.
4. Your rights
4.1 If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, you can contact us via the contact information described in point 10 below.
4.2 You can at any time gain insight into your personal information, request us to have incorrect personal information corrected, deleted or changed by contacting us via the contact information described in point 10 below. You can also ask us to limit the processing, data portability or object to our processing of your personal data.
4.3 If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, you can contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.
4.4 You have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data that we use to carry out direct marketing.
5. Personal information - Children
5.1 We do not process personal data about children under the age of 13 unless we have obtained explicit consent from the holder of custody of the child or guardian. If we find that personal data about a child is being processed without the parents' consent, this personal data will be deleted.
6. Categories of personal data
6.1 We process the following personal information:
- personally identifiable information that you provide to us by filling out forms on the Website, including information that you provide when you register yourself on the Website, or start using the Website, or when you make a purchase on the Website. Including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and payment information.
- personally identifiable information that you have provided to us when communicating with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
- personal information that you have provided to us through social media, loyalty programs, contests and answers in connection with user and satisfaction surveys.
6.2 We only process your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose stated in point 3 above. Once the purpose is met, we will either anonymize or delete personal information that you have provided to us.
7. Transfer of personal information
7.1 The transfer of your personal information to subsidiaries as well as to professional advisers may take place in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
7.2 We reserve the right to use or disclose personal information to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law, conduct inquiries in connection with complaints, respond to your requests or for investigative purposes.
7.3 We transfer your personal information to data processors in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the conclusion of data processing agreements with our data processor in order to ensure that personal data is only processed for the stated purposes and ensure appropriate security measures.
When you click on a link on shop.nellesbar.dk, they can link away from our page. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of that website.
9. Securing your personal information
9.1 We take care of your personal information by taking the necessary technical and organizational security measures against the information being accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost or degraded, and against it coming to the knowledge of unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the applicable at any time. data protection legislation
11. Contact information
Nelle’s Coffee & Wine A / S
Rosenbæk Torv 1, st. th.
5000 Odense C